The Makhana dosa recipe is one such dish that can be easily relished by everyone from a dieting person to a child. This dish is great in taste, easy to make, and also very beneficial for health. Let's know the method of making it.
-1 cup roasted makhana
-1 cup rava (semolina or semolina)
-1/2 cup poha
-1/2 cup thick curd
1 cup water, or as required
½ tsp salt, or as needed
-1/2 fruit salt (optional)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl along with ½ cup of water. Let the mixture stay for about 8-10 minutes.
2. Transfer the mixture to a blender and add ½ cup of water. Blend to make a smooth paste. You can add more water, but the batter should not be too thin.
3. Whisk the batter in a bowl to get fluffy dosa. You can also add some fruit salt to it.
4. Grease a griddle or pan with oil. Once heated, pour a spoon or two of batter on top and spread to make a round dosa.
5. Cook on both sides and serve hot with coconut or any other chutney.
Image credit:- Social media