It is very important for everyone to take care of the skin, whether it is more or less, but when you have completed half a century of life by coming to the 45th stage of age, then there are many changes in the body. These changes are most visible on the skin only.
With ageing, collagen production in the skin decreases. Due to this, looseness starts coming into the skin and wrinkles start appearing. When this happens, the face starts to look old.
Although no one can control the increasing age, you can slow down the pace of changes with age. For this, you should pay special attention to skincare after the age of 45.
Today we will give you some basic tips, through which you will look young even after the age of 45 and everyone will ask you the secret of your beauty.
Toning the skin
- First of all, you should do facial toning. For this, you will find skin toners in the market according to the type of skin, but you also have to keep in mind that the toner should protect your skin from ageing.
- For this, you can prepare rice water toner at home. For this, keep the water soaked in water overnight and then filter that water in the morning and fill it in a spray bottle.
- You can also put a capsule of Vitamin E in rice water by puncturing it. This will make this toner even more powerful. Let us tell you that rice has anti-ageing and skin-tightening effects.
Make sure to exfoliate the skin
- The layer of dead skin that climbs on the skin also makes the skin look old. To remove it, you must scrub the face once a week. You can use coffee for this.
- Coffee has antiaging effects and it also deep cleans the face by scrubbing it. In this case, mix the coffee powder with aloe vera gel and scrub the face. With this mixture, you have to scrub the face only for 2 minutes and then wash the face.
Apply an anti-ageing face mask
You can prepare an anti-ageing mask at home. For this, grind the rice and make its powder and then mix this powder with honey and apply this mixture on the face. Leave it on the face for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash the face. By doing this, there will be tightness in the skin and the colour of the face will also improve.
Use anti-ageing beauty products
You should only buy anti-ageing beauty products from the market. You should also keep in mind that the products you are buying should be according to your skin type. Along with buying anti-ageing products, read about their use as well. Be aware that using higher amounts of the product will not give you better results. You should use these anti-ageing products on the face only after consulting a skin expert.
Must use Vitamin C in the night routine
Before sleeping at night, you must use products containing Vitamin-C on the face, because during the night, skin cells work to repair the skin and Vitamin-C is helpful in this process.
Your skin and body are as different as you are. We endeavour to bring you correct, safe and expert-verified information through our articles and social media handles, but still, you must consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.