It is very important to take care of the skin. We all are aware of this. For this, you will also find countless products in the market but don't know how many types of chemicals are present in these products, which leave no stone unturned to make the skin lifeless. Similarly, nowadays freckles start appearing on the face before age.
Although there can be many reasons for the appearance of freckles on the face, mostly it is due to changes in the skin due to ageing and sunlight. Let us tell you that you can use household things to reduce the problem of freckles on the face.
- Green tea
Benefits of Green Tea
- Helps in making the skin hydrated by providing the right amount of moisture.
- Green tea is very effective in reducing pimples.
- The elements present in green tea help in cleaning the pores of the face.
Benefits of Honey
- It has been told in a study that honey is very beneficial for exfoliating the skin naturally.
- This cleans the pores present on your face.
- Honey proves to be very helpful in keeping the facial skin soft.
- Also, it helps to moisturize the skin.
Uses of Glycerine
- The healing properties present in glycerin prove to be extremely helpful in boosting the skin.
- Also, glycerin helps to hydrate the skin.
How to use it?
- To reduce the freckles on the face, first of all, in a bowl, according to the need.
- Now add 2 to 3 spoons of green tea to it.
- By mixing these two things, you can apply them to the face.
- Keep in mind that you should keep this face pack away from the eyes.
- Leave it on the face for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- After 20 to 30 minutes wash the face with the help of clean water.
- You can apply this face pack on your face 2 to 3 times a week.
Note - Before trying any recipe, you must take an expert's advice. Also, do a patch test once.