Photo Credit:money view
NIA has issued a recruitment notification. According to this recruitment will be done on many posts in the institute. A total of 97 posts are going to be recruited through this recruitment process. The application process for these posts is going on. In such a situation, eligible and interested candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process can apply by visiting the official site nia.gov.in. Let us know in detail about this vacancy through this article –
* Educational qualification required to apply :
Through this recruitment process, the candidate applying for these posts must have a graduate or diploma degree from a recognized university. At the same time, the application process involves appearing in the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination held every year.
Photo Credit: The Economic Times
* Age limit prescribed for applying :
Through this recruitment process, the age of the candidates applying for these posts has been fixed below 30 years.
*Last date to apply:
Candidates have been given time till 10 September 2023 to apply for these posts through this recruitment process.
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts, candidates first go to the official website.
2. After this the candidates click on the recruitment link.
3. Now the candidate has to create a User ID and Password by entering the required details as asked.
4. After that fill out the candidate application form and upload the documents.
5. Now candidates pay the application fee.
6. After this the candidates should submit the form.
7. After completing the application process, take a printout.
Photo Credit: SPMRF
* The selection process will be like this:
Through this recruitment process, candidates will be selected for these posts after a preliminary examination, main examination, descriptive examination, and skill test.
* Selected candidates will get this much salary:
Candidates selected for these posts through this recruitment process will get a salary ranging from Rs 56 thousand to Rs 1 lakh 77 thousand 500.