Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced vacancies for the posts of Lab Assistant. A total of 690 vacancies have been released under the JSSC recruitment drive. The online application process for these posts is on. In such a situation, eligible and interested candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process will have to apply by visiting the official website jssc.nic.in. Candidates have been given time till 4 May 2023 to apply for these posts. Let us know in detail about this vacancy through this article –
* Educational Qualification required to apply:
Those candidates who have a graduation degree can apply to apply for these posts through this recruitment process. It is also necessary to have at least 50% marks in graduation.
* Age limit prescribed for applying:
The age of applicant should be between 21 to 35 years to apply for the post of Lab Assistant in this recruitment process. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the youth of the reserved category.
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, first of all, visit the official website jssc.nic.in.
2. After this you will have to go to the Application form section on the homepage and then click on the Online Application for JLACE-2022 link.
3. Now click on NEW REGISTRATION and complete the application form.
4. After that upload all the required documents and pay the application fee.
5. Now after uploading all the requested details and documents, submit the form.
6. After completion of the application process, take a printout.
* Application Fee for Applicants :
Through this recruitment process, the application fee for all the candidates applying for these posts has been fixed at Rs 100.
* The selection process will be like this:
Through this recruitment process, the selection of youth for the post of Lab Assistant will be done under JLACE 2023 Mains Written Exam. After this, their document verification will be done.