Photo Credit: Siasat
A notification has been issued by the UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC for the recruitment of Gram Panchayat Officer posts. A total of 1400 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. According to the notification issued by UPSSSC, the application process for the post of Gram Panchayat Officer will start on May 23, 2023. In such a situation, eligible and interested candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process can apply by visiting the official website, let us know about this vacancy in detail through this article -
* Educational Qualification required to apply:
Candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process can have 12th-pass candidates in any stream.
Photo credit: The Economic Times
* Age limit prescribed for applying :
Through this recruitment process, the age of the candidates applying for these posts should be more than 18 years and less than 40 years. However, candidates coming under the purview of the reservation will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit.
* Take special care of these dates:
1. Date of commencement of application process - 23 May 2023
2. Last date of application - 12 June 2023
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, the candidate must first go to the official website.
2. After this, the link has to be clicked on the home page of the website.
3. Now go to the link on the next page.
4. After this you will have to register before the details are sought.
5. Now fill out the application form with the help of the registration number.
6. After completing the application process, take a printout.
Photo Credit: Business Insider India
* The selection process will be like this:
Through this recruitment process, the selection of eligible candidates for the post of Gram Panchayat Officer will be done through UPSSSC PET Score.