Many times children study diligently, yet they do not get good marks in their exams. Although success is achieved only by working hard, the environment around you also matters a lot for your studies. Many times the place and the direction in which the children sit and study is not right according to Vastu.
Actually, like other things, it is better if the place of study is according to Vastu. It is believed that the right placement of things, study table and sitting area in the study room of the children can lead to the success of the child, so keep it according to Vastu rules.
On the other hand, if the children sit and study in the right direction, then also there are chances of their success. Let us know from astrologer DrAartiDahiya which direction is considered best for the education of children.
The best direction to study according to Vastu
Whenever you think about the direction of the child's education, it is really necessary to determine the right direction. According to Vastu, only some special directions are considered good for studies and by sitting and studying in these directions, the child is likely to get good marks in the examination. According to Vastu, the best direction to study is to sit facing north or east in a northeast room.
In which direction should the face be while studying?
While studying, your face should always be towards the east or west. If this is not possible then you can also sit facing north instead of east. Apart from this, you can also study by facing the northeast direction. These directions are considered very good for studies and if the child sits facing these directions, then there are chances of success in the examination.
How to keep study table according to Vastu
- The study table should always be made of the right size. Never keep such a table in the study room whose size is not fixed.
- Try to keep a rectangular or square-shaped table in the study room.
- The table should be at least 3-4 inches away from the wall and not face it directly.
- There must be a motivational poster on the wall opposite the study table and it should not be empty.
- There should be no shelves in the east and north walls of the room.
- All the storage cabinets for books will be placed on the south and west walls.
Right direction of the study table according to Vastu
- Just as the best direction is necessary for studying, similarly north or east of the study table is considered as the best direction as this direction can increase your concentration.
- It is important to have the best direction to keep the books in the study room. According to Vastu, the best direction to keep books is North-East.
- Concentration is essential while studying so a neat and clean environment and a clean study table at all times help in concentrating well.
Your skin and body are as different as you are. We endeavour to bring you correct, safe and expert-verified information through our articles and social media handles, but still, you must consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.