Bed bugs are such insects that easily hide in any bed and are not even visible. When insects of light brown and red colour appear in the bed, then the person gets upset, because they also start harming the human body.
When bed bugs bite at night, sometimes the skin also starts itching. Sometimes their bite also damages the skin. In such a situation, it is very important to eliminate them even before the bed or sofa set flourishes.
In this article, we are going to tell you about 1 such thing, using which you can remove the problem of bed bugs hidden in the bed or sofa set in a few minutes. Let's know.
Do this first
Removing bed or sofa set bed bugs is not a big deal, but before that, you need to follow some tips. For this, first of all, remove the mattress from the bed and keep it in the hot sun for one to two days. Similarly, remove the cover from the sofa set and keep it in the sun for some time. Due to the strong sunlight, bed or sofa set bed bugs run away to a great extent.
Get rid of bedbugs using camphor
Yes, the name of the one thing we are talking about is nothing but camphor. By using this, you can drive away the bedbugs from places like beds, sofa sets etc. in a few minutes. For this, you can follow not one but two tips. Follow these tips-
- First of all, break 4-5 camphor finely and make powder.
- Now prepare the mixture by mixing 1-2 spoons of neem oil in it.
- After this, prepare a thick mixture by adding a few drops of water to the mixture.
- Now soak cotton balls in the mixture and place them under the mattress, under the sofa set etc.
- Due to its strong smell, the bedbugs will run away in no time.
Another way to get rid of bedbugs
You can also follow another method of camphor to get rid of bed bugs from places like beds, sofa set etc. For this, you will need cinnamon powder. You can also use baking soda instead of cinnamon. Follow these steps-
- First, make 4-5 camphor powder.
- Now add cinnamon powder or baking soda to this powder and mix it well.
- After this, take it in the mixture and keep it on a small piece of paper and wrap it well.
- Now leave the mixture by placing it under the mattress or sofa set. Follow this process at least 2-3 times a week.
- Due to the strong smell of the mixture, there will never be any bed bugs.
Other Bed Bug Removal Tips
You can follow any other tips to get rid of bedbugs. As-
- You can make a spray by mixing neem or mint oil with water and spraying 2-3 times a week.
- Neem leaves or mint leaves can be kept at the places where bedbugs are found. Even its smell does not cause bedbugs.
Your skin and body are as different as you are. We endeavour to bring you correct, safe and expert-verified information through our articles and social media handles, but still, you must consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.