The country's powerful woman Nita Ambani remains in the headlines every day. Sometimes about my work and sometimes about incidents. Nita Ambani is the wife of the country's richest businessman Mukesh Ambani, so naturally her lifestyle will also be very luxurious and royal. Everyone knows that Neeta is fond of jewelery and native clothes. His attire is royal and elegant. People are always curious to know about the luxury lifestyle of Nita Ambani, so today let us show you some of the outfits of Nita Ambani that the fans liked very much.
1. Nita Ambani wore a traditional blue saree at the launch event of NMACC. I love this Banarasi silk saree by Neeta. With this, Neeta wore a heavy traditional green emerald necklace and earrings. Neeta's look was so royal that everyone kept staring at her.
2. On the second day of this event, Neeta chose Western dress up instead of traditional. Neeta wore a champagne gold shade Valentino gown and a long lace cape by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. There was heavy work on the cape and she wore a pearl necklace with it which looked very royal.
3. Nita Ambani also gave a classical dance performance in this art and cultural program and then Nita wore a heavy pink lehenga and heavy jewelry. The choli with the lehenga looked as simple as it was royal.
4. In the year 2019, Nita Ambani wore a heavy Rani pink and golden lehenga. The lehenga was very heavy. There was a matching dupatta and choli with it. Even with this lehenga, Neeta's choli was quite simple and long. Along with this she also wore a beautiful necklace.
5. Ganesh Chaturthi was celebrated at Ambani House in the year 2019. While B-Town celebs have arrived in a traditional look, everyone looks pale in comparison to Nita Ambani. During this time he became engaged to daughter Isha. Neeta wore red and Isha wore a pink lehenga and the bodice of this lehenga was also very simple. Neither anything was detected nor anything seemed strange.
PC social media