It is common to get tan during the summer. Tanning is especially common on the hands. The reason for this is not covering the hands. Would you go for waxing or de-tan to get rid of tanning? A lot of money is spent on these treatments. Scrubbing removes dead skin, the skin becomes bright. In such a situation, you can also use a scrub to remove the tanning of the hands. You do not need to buy scrubs from the market. Today we will tell you how to make a scrub at home. Also how you can use them.
Rice flour will work
Make a scrub with rice flour and remove tanning while sitting at home.
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- raw milk
Method to prepare and apply-
- You can also make rice flour at home or buy it from the market.
- Mix raw milk in 2 spoons of rice flour.
- Use the quantity of milk in such a way that it turns into a thick paste.
- Now mix it and get a tanning removal scrub.
Method to use-
- Apply this scrub well on your hands.
- Rub for some time and then clean the hands with water.
- Using this scrub made of rice flour 2-3 times a week will remove tanning.
Get rid of tanning with oats
Oats work to exfoliate the skin. At the same time, honey keeps the skin moisturized. By using these two you can get rid of tanning of hands.
- 2 tbsp lukewarm milk
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 teaspoon honey
Method to prepare -
- first heat the milk
- Now grind the oats in a mixer and make powder.
- Add lukewarm milk to 2 spoons of oats and mix it.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of honey to it and mix everything again.
- Take ready scrub to remove tanning.
Method to use-
- Apply this scrub on the hands and rub it for some time.
- After rubbing, leave the scrub on the hands only.
- Now rub again and wash your hands thoroughly with water.
- Using this scrub two to three times a week will get rid of the tanning of hands.
Keep these things in mind
- You should always use sunscreen to prevent your hands from getting tanned. Applying sunscreen just once will not do your job. Use sunscreen at least two to three times a day. Sunscreen should be applied about half an hour before leaving the house so that it gets easily absorbed into the skin. Along with this, the SPF of sunscreen should also be upgraded.
- Whenever you are going out in the sun, do not forget to cover your hands. By doing this the hands will not get tanned.
- You don't need to exfoliate the skin only if your hands are tanned. You can scrub your hands twice a week.
Image Credit: freepik