IRCTC Vaishno Devi Temple Tour Packages: Under this package, booking a ticket for a single person will cost Rs 14,270.
IRCTC Vaishno Devi Tour Package: The temple of Mata Vaishno Devi located in Jammu is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites in the country. Going here with family is a pleasure of its own. To make the journey here easier, the Indian Railway and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has started a great package. This package will include your travel tickets, accommodation, and all food and drink facilities. Along with this, many facilities will be available free of cost from the Railways. In such a situation, if you choose this package, then you will be saved from all other troubles and will be able to enjoy the journey. So let us tell you what is there in this package, which makes it special and useful.
Amenities Included in the Tour Package
- Under this tour package, you can visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple and nearby temples for just Rs.8300.
- The name of this package is Mata Vaishno Devi Devi Ex Varanasi. Passengers will have to travel by train number 12237/12238.
- This train will run every Thursday and under this package, your ticket will be booked in Third AC.
- The boarding point of this train has been kept at Varanasi, but the deboarding point has also been kept at Jaunpur, Sultanpur, and Lucknow.
- In this package, you will be provided with accommodation, a cab facility, and a hotel stay by the Indian Railways.
- In this package, passengers will be given 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners during the journey.
Know the package price
Under this package, booking a ticket for a single person will cost Rs 14,270. Whereas in the case of booking with two people, it will come down to Rs 9285 per person. In case of three people traveling together, a charge of Rs 8375 per person will have to be paid. Apart from this, Rs 7275 will have to be paid for children between 5 to 11 years and Rs 6780 for a passenger without a bed. Apart from the facility given under the package, if you use some other facility, then you will have to pay an extra charge.