You will get to see rose water in every person's house. This is because it is very beneficial. Especially for the skin, its use increases the beauty of our skin even more. Whether you have oily skin or dry, it suits well on everyone. This is the reason; it is mostly available in every household. It is called the beauty secret of the whole world. You can use it after makeup and it is also used before.
If you want, you can also hydrate your skin by applying it on the face without a face mask. But many times it happens that we do not have time for these things. In such a situation, let us tell you how to make rose water ice cubes so that you can use them to hydrate your skin. This is an easy way to keep the skin instantly fresh.
- Rose water - 2-3 spoons
- Rose petals - 4-5
- ice tray
Method to prepare-
- To make rose water ice cubes, first, take a bowl.
- After this add rose water to it.
- Then break the rose leaves and put them in it.
- Now mix it and add water.
- Pour this mixture into an ice tray
- Then keep it in the fridge to set.
- Rose water ice cube will be ready like this.
- Now you can massage your face with this ice cube.
Tips: You can use this on your face daily and keep the skin hydrated.
Benefits of rose water
- Rose water reduces sore throat.
- It is also used as an after-shave.
- Beneficial for anti-ageing properties.
- Helps in keeping your lips healthy.
- It can also be used for dark circles under the eyes.
- You can also use rose water while doing a pedicure.
What are you waiting for, go ahead and make rose water ice cubes at home. It also takes less time to make and you can use it on your face while walking. This is the best option for summer.