Heatstroke Symptoms: The month of June is going on and summer is in full swing. The heat wave has started wreaking havoc all over North India. The temperature is going beyond 40. Due to the lashing of hot winds, scorching sun, and humidity, the condition of the people has become miserable. Most people have started falling ill due to heat waves. There can be many problems due to heat waves. Due to heat stroke, many types of changes start coming into your body. Let us know what the symptoms seen in the body due to heat stroke.
These symptoms are seen in the body due to heatstroke
1. A person may faint due to heat stroke. There can be problems like headache, dizziness, vomiting, and confusion.
2. Due to exposure to heat waves, body temperature seems to be increased. Like having a fever. There is also a complaint of stiffness, pain, and restlessness.
3. The effect of heat stroke is visible on your skin as well. Because of which problems like pimples, rashes, and red rashes occur on your body.
4. Heat exhaustion also occurs due to exposure to heat waves. This includes yellowing of a part of the skin and sudden coldness of the skin.
5. Exposure to heat causes dehydration. Due to lack of water in the body, problems like abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and rapid pulse occur.
6. Cramps come in the body due to heatstroke and weakness starts. Breathing becomes fast. No sweating at all.
How to avoid heat stroke
To avoid heat waves, first of all, you need to keep yourself hydrated. If there is a lack of water in the body, then you can fall badly ill.
Always take care of your clothes in summer. You should wear breathable cotton clothes.
If you want to save yourself from heat stroke, never leave the house empty stomach. Always go out after having breakfast or something healthy.
Avoid going out in the sun. Try to leave only when it is very necessary.
Finish your work early in the morning. Leave the house before 10 o'clock or after 4 o'clock.
Photo Credits: Google