Nowadays most women are troubled by white hair because due to a bad lifestyle and busy schedule people are facing many health-related problems. Although greying hair is a natural process of ageing, the problem increases when the hair starts turning white at a young age.
Generally, women use henna or hair colour to colour white hair. That's why women use beauty products in many ways to give their hair a natural look. But many women prefer to apply natural henna on their hair like green henna or indigo powder etc.
But if you use indigo powder, you can add coffee to it. Yes, it is said that coffee is very beneficial for hair. Also, let us tell you that indigo powder is a natural powder, which is made from leaves. You can prepare a hair pack with the help of coffee and indigo powder.
- Indigo powder - 1 packet
- Henna Mehndi - 1 packet
- Coffee powder - 2 tsp
- Aloe Vera Gel - 2 tsp
- Olive oil - 4 drops
How to make and install
- To make the pack of indigo powder, first put indigo powder and henna mehndi in a bowl.
- Then add other ingredients like olive oil, aloe vera gel, coffee powder etc. and mix it.
- Now put all the ingredients in it and prepare the mixture by adding water.
- Now detangle your hair and apply it to your hair with the help of a brush.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and let your hair dry.
- Then wash your hair with water but you do not have to apply shampoo.
Benefits of applying mehndi
If you apply coffee mixed with henna or indigo powder, then it will prove beneficial for your hair, let's know-how.
- Applying indigo powder not only increases hair growth but also gives colour to the hair.
- Many types of nutrients are found in coffee, which is very beneficial for hair.
- By applying indigo powder to the hair, you will not only get rid of dryness but will also make the hair soft. Because of the high amount of antibiotics, antifungal properties are found in Mehndi.
How to take care of coloured hair
- It would be better if you do not use chemical products after applying henna to the hair.
- You should not wash your hair with hot water.
- Try to protect your hair from the sun too.
Image Credit- (@Freepik and Shutterstock)
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.