Monsoon season has arrived. In such a situation, many types of skin-related problems start occurring. Especially in this season, the lips of many people also crack. For this, women use lip balm. But beauty products available on the market contain chemicals, which can harm our skin. Therefore, if you want that your lips are not harmed and the lips are always soft, then you should use homemade lip balm.
Have you heard about the benefits of coconut oil? Today we will teach you how to make lip balm with the help of this oil.
Why coconut oil?
We are all aware that coconut oil is very beneficial for hair to skin. This is the reason people have been using it for years. Coconut oil is also used for skin-related problems. You must have also heard about many beauty products made from coconut oil? Many such properties are found in this oil, which is very essential for our body and skin. Just as coconut oil nourishes and makes hair soft and shiny, in the same way you can use lip balm made from it. The special thing is that you can use the balm made from it for a long time.
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cocoa butter (grated)
How to make
- To make lip balm, first, you will need cocoa butter. You will also find it at any normal store.
- Now put a pan on the gas to heat. Now add cocoa butter to it and melt it.
- When it melts completely, add coconut oil to it.
- Melt both the things well and mix them.
- Keep stirring with the help of a spatula so that it does not burn.
- Now put this mixture in a small container and keep it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When it freezes, you can use it.
- Get your coconut oil lip balm ready.
- You should use it at least 2 times a day. Or you can do it anytime.
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon carnauba wax
How to make-
- First of all, put any pot or pan on the gas.
- Now add 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp carnauba wax.
- Melt all these things on low flame. Don't forget to mix everything well.
- When all the things are mixed then put them in any container.
- Now keep it in the fridge to cool down.
- Get your homemade lip balm ready.
- You can use it anytime.
Note: Before using anything, do a patch test. Or consult a dermatologist once.
Image Credit: Freepik& Shutterstock
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.