Sometimes you feel like eating something healthy and light. Many people eat light food for breakfast. In such a situation, if you also want to eat something light, then nutritious Makhana can be a good option. You can start your day with a chaat made from makhana. So let's know about the method of making it...
Makhana - 1 cup
Curd - 1 cup
Potato - 2 (boiled)
Tomato - 1 (chopped)
Cucumber – 1/2 (chopped)
Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
Tamarind Chutney - 1 tablespoon
salt to taste
1. First of all peel the potatoes.
2. Then take curd in a vessel and mash it.
3. Note that the curd should be slightly thick.
4. Now add almonds to the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes until they turn brown.
5. After this, take out the makhana on a plate and keep it cool.
6. After cooling, cut them into big pieces.
7. After this, add chopped almonds, potatoes, tomatoes, and cucumber in a mixing bowl and mix.
8. Add black pepper powder and tamarind chutney to the mixture.
9. Mix all the ingredients in curd. After mixing it in curd, add green coriander to it.
10. Your healthy Makhana Chaat is ready.
11. Enjoy a healthy recipe for breakfast.
PC Social media