Taking care of the skin is very important. For this, we should know what the skin type is. We all have different skin types. Dry skin causes the problem of itching. Due to itching, the skin starts turning red.
That's why dry skin should be kept soft. You do not need any cream or moisturizer for this. You can use aloe vera gel on the skin. Let us know about the remedy of aloe vera gel for dry skin and its other benefits.
Due to dry skin
- Cleaning the skin with hot water, the skin becomes dry. Hot water takes away the moisture from the skin, due to which the skin becomes dry and flaky. So wash your face with cold water instead of hot.
- It is necessary to remove dead skin cells. For this, the skin is scrubbed. Scrubbing the skin excessively also makes the skin dry. Therefore, scrub according to the skin type and need.
- Due to the deterioration of the pH level balance of the skin, the skin becomes dry. Therefore, harsh soap should not be used on the skin.
- The skin also becomes dry due to cold and low humidity.
- The skin also becomes dry due to not using moisturizer on the skin. That's why use gel-based things on the skin.
How to use aloe vera gel for soft skin
Aloe vera gel should be used to get soft skin. Apply the gel on the skin every night before sleeping. Keep in mind that your skin should be clean. That is, apply the gel on the face only after cleansing so that it gets absorbed well into the skin.
Benefits of applying aloe vera mixed with rose water
Rose water is used on the skin. Its use gives many benefits to the skin. You can apply aloe vera gel mixed with rose water on your face to get soft skin. Add a few drops of rose water to 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
Apply this paste on your face with clean hands. When this paste dries, then wash your face with water. Applying this mixture on the face 2-3 times a week will make the skin soft.
Other benefits of applying aloe vera gel on the face
- Pimples on the face cause dark spots. Especially when pimples are forced to burst. Aloe vera gel can be used to lighten dark spots. Mix 2 drops of Vitamin E oil and 5 drops of lemon juice in aloe vera gel. Apply this paste to the stained area. Dark spots can be lightened by applying aloe vera gel on the face like this twice a week.
- Applying aloe vera gel on the face at night keeps the skin hydrated. Aloe vera gel contains water. Water works to hydrate the skin as well as the body. Applying aloe vera gel on dry skin will make the skin soft.
How to make aloe vera gel at home?
Instead of buying aloe vera gel from the market, you can also make it at home. For this break the plant. Now take out the gel from it with the help of a spoon. Now grind the gel in a mixer. Take homemade aloe vera gel.
Image Credit: Freepik