Nowadays the trend of wearing a designer blouse with a simple saree is being seen a lot. Especially blouses with 3D print and embroidery as well as 3D cutwork are becoming very popular.
You can carry this type of blouse on any occasion. You will not need a very heavy or designer saree for this. You can carry this type of blouse with any solid colour simple saree.
Today we will show you some such blouse designs in this article, which you too can get recreated by a good local tailor.
Heavy 3d embroidery blouse
- You can get a Heavy 3D Embroidery Blouse made by any good local fashion designer. You can customize this type of blouse based on your choice.
- Nowadays, in 3D embroidery, along with silk threads, it is also given a jewelled effect. You will also find such blouses readymade in the market. From which good fashion store can you buy them?
- Not only with a saree, but you can also carry this type of saree with any lehenga or sharara pants.
3d print blouse
- You will get to see 3D-printed outfits from good brands. But now saree blouses are also being seen in 3D print. You can carry them with any simple saree.
- The best part is that you will not only find 3D-printed blouses in fabrics like silk or satin but also fabrics like organza. You have to choose the fabric of the blouse based on the fabric of your saree.
- You will find this blouse in a crop top or corset style. You can wear them with both Indian and western outfits.
3D Cutwork Blouse Design
- You must be seeing a lot of trends in blouses with 3D curves these days. By the way, not only blouses but other outfits also come in this work. You will find many varieties of these in the market.
- Along with sarees, you can also carry these blouses with western outfits. Long skirt or you can carry it with palazzo pants.
- You can also get this type of blouse stitched by a local designer and if you want, you can also buy readymade ones from the market.
Your skin and body are as different as you are. We endeavour to bring you correct, safe and expert-verified information through our articles and social media handles, but still, you must consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.