Every couple is eagerly waiting for Valentine's Day. There would be many couples who would have taken leave from office for this day. But a question is roaming in the minds of couples where should we go in a day? Because he has to go to the office again the next day, it is becoming difficult for him to plan a one-day trip.
But if you are a resident of Delhi, then you do not need to worry, because, in today's article, we will tell you about some such places from where you can visit and come back in a day.
Plan a one-day trip from Delhi
You have only one day off from the office, so you have to plan a trip to someplace from where you can return by night. For this, you can plan to visit these places.
Plan a Delhi to Chandigarh road trip
If you are planning a one-day trip, then you can plan to go from Delhi to Chandigarh by bike. Both of you will remember this road trip for the rest of your life. This is because it is winter season and you will get a chance to spend time alone with your partner.
You will stop for lunch somewhere along the way, drink tea at a tea stall and have fun. In Chandigarh, you can go boating on Sukhna Lake with your partner and enjoy the street food here. Apart from this, you can also plan to visit Morni Hills of Panchkula. From here you will have to pass Morni Hills.
Plan your trip from Delhi to Mussoorie like this
You can also celebrate your Valentine's Day in Mussoorie. But for this, you will have to do some planning.
- This time 14th February falls on Wednesday. In such a situation, to go to Mussoorie, you should catch a bus on the night of 13th February. You will get many buses from Delhi. You will reach Mussoorie by 4 to 5 in the morning.
- After this, you book the hotel and freshen up. After some rest, leave the hotel at 10 am and rent a scooter. You will get a scooter on rent for Rs 500 to 600.
- After this, after roaming around Mussoorie for the whole day, again take a bus to Delhi at night.
Make a plan to visit Jaipur or Agra from Delhi
You can also enjoy a one-day trip to Jaipur and Agra. For this, you will have to take a train from Delhi at night. You will get many trains to Jaipur and Agra.
- From Delhi, you will reach Agra by train in 2 to 3 hours. If you wish, you can reach Agra by train on the night of 13th February and spend the night in a hotel. After this, after visiting Agra the whole day, you can come back to Delhi at night.
- If you are going to Jaipur, it will take you 4 hours to get here from Delhi.
- You can also start this trip on the night of 13th February. After leaving the office, take a train and reach Jaipur.
- Then, after roaming around in Jaipur the whole day on 14th February, you should take a train back at night and come to Delhi. In this way, you will easily complete a one-day trip.
Image Credit- Freepik