Sachin Tendulkar, often referred to as the "Little Master" or "Master Blaster," holds the record for the most records in cricket. Tendulkar, an Indian batting maestro, has an extensive list of records to his name across various formats of the game, including Test cricket and One Day Internationals (ODIs).
Some of Sachin Tendulkar's notable records include:
- Most runs in Test cricket: Sachin Tendulkar scored 15,921 runs in 200 Test matches, which is the highest aggregate in Test cricket history.
- Most centuries in Test cricket: Tendulkar scored 51 centuries in Test matches, the most by any player.
- Most runs in One Day Internationals (ODIs): Tendulkar amassed 18,426 runs in 463 ODI matches, the highest individual total in ODI cricket.
- Most centuries in ODIs: He scored 49 centuries in ODIs, which is also a record.
- Most international runs: Tendulkar scored a combined total of 34,357 runs across Test and ODI formats, the most by any player.
- Most international centuries: He scored 100 centuries across Tests and ODIs, a remarkable achievement that is yet to be surpassed.
Apart from these, Tendulkar holds several other records, such as being the youngest player to score 10,000, 11,000, and 12,000 runs in ODIs, as well as being the first player to score a double century (200 runs) in an ODI.
Tendulkar's numerous records, spanning over two decades of his international career, solidify his status as one of the greatest cricketers of all time.