Women have to face menstruation every month which lasts for 4 to 7 days. But some women only have periods of 1 or 2 days which women normally ignore when these
There may be a large lacquer sign. According to research, 5 to 35% of women experience abnormal periods.
But do not talk openly about this.
What are normal or regular periods
Menstruation is not a common term. Often there can be 2 periods in a month. Also the normal menstrual cycle counts as 28 days. Even if periods between 21 to 45 days
When it comes, it is also considered normal. Usually women have bleeding for 4, 6 or 7 days. But this is not uncommon for 1-2 days.
The cause of the one or two day epidemic
- Periods come 1-2 days in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Early pregnancy spotting or implantation bleeding
- Causes of pre-menopause
- Abortion, cause of breastfeeding
- Excessive stress
- Exercise too much.
- Diseases such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), thyroid, digestive problems, endometriosis, anovulatory cycle
- Pills and other medications such as aspirin, prescription blood thinner, nosteroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs, naproxen, hormonal therapy drugs, cancer, thyroid and some anti-depressants.
The reason may be.
Reasons for not having open periods
Also if the periods are not coming open then the reason for not opening periods may be hormonal disturbances, weight loss or gain, birth control pills, blood deficiency stenosis thyroid.
When to seek medical advice
Don't worry if it happens for one or two months but if it is happening continuously then get a checkup from a doctor. In addition, if there are any problems with periods of 1-2 days, a doctor should be consulted immediately.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Menstrual cycle is much shorter than usual
- Painful bleeding or not being able to ovulate
- Bleeding even after a positive pregnancy test.
What to do
If there is no serious problem due to short duration of periods then correct it with proper lifestyle, good diet, exercise or yoga. Other than that get enough sleep and stay away from stress.