Photo credit: The Economic Times
Indian Navy has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chargeman-II. A total of 372 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process, the online application process for these posts is going on, in such a situation, eligible and interested candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process through the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in Can apply online. Let us know in detail about this vacancy through this article –
Recruitment will be done on these posts:
1. Chargeman-II - 372 Posts
* Educational Qualification required to apply:
Candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process must have a degree in Science with Physics Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized college. Apart from this, the candidate should have a degree in the appropriate discipline from a recognized college.
Photo credit: Business Insider India
* Age limit for applying :
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years to apply for these posts through this recruitment process.
* Take special care of these dates:
1. Date of commencement of application process - 15 May 2023
2. Last date of application - 29 May 2023
Photo credit: OkCredit
* Apply like this :
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, first of all, visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. After this, click on Join Navy then Ways to Join on the homepage.
3. Then click on Civilian and then on Chargeman-II.
4. Now you fill out the application form
5. After this you upload all the necessary documents.
6. Now pay the application fee.
7. After the completion of the application process, take a printout.
* Application Fee for Applicants :
Candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process will have to pay Rs 278 as an application fee. All women, SC, ST, PwBD, and ESM candidates are exempted from payment of fees.