Youths preparing for government jobs are told that a vacancy has come out in Oil India Limited (OIL). A total of 187 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. Online applications have started to apply for these posts. In such a situation, candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process will have to apply by visiting the official website oil-india.com. Candidates applying for these posts have been given time till April 25, 2023. Let us know in detail about this vacancy through this article –
* Educational Qualification & Age Limit to apply :
Check the official notification given below to know about the educational qualification and age limit required to apply for these posts through this recruitment process.
Official Notification of OIL Recruitment 2023
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, first of all, visit the official website oil-india.com.
2. After this, on the homepage, you have to click on the career tab.
3. Now after this you click on the current opening.
4. Then click on the Advertisement for Recruitment of Workpersons in Multiple Posts at OIL, FHQ link.
5. Now register by filling in your details. You will also get OTP on your phone during registration.
6. After that fill out the application form and upload all the required documents.
7. Now finally submit the form by paying the application fee.
8. After completion of the application process, take a printout.
* Application Fee for Applicants :
The application fee for General and OBC category candidates through this recruitment process is Rs 200. There is no application fee for SC, ST, EWS, PWD, and Ex-serviceman category candidates.
* The selection process will be like this:
Through this recruitment process, the candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of the computer-based test. The minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST, and PWD category candidates is 40 percent. At the same time, the youth of other categories will have to get at least 50 percent marks to qualify for the exam. The final selection will be based on Computer Based Test.