Sweating is a normal thing in the summer season, but due to sweating body smells more. Due to the bad odour of the body, many times one has to feel embarrassed. Perfume alone is not enough to get rid of the bad smell due to sweating in summer. Today in this article, we will tell you some home remedies to get rid of body odour.
Green tea is beneficial for health and skin. Consumption of green tea helps in weight loss. At the same time, its use on the skin can reduce the problem of wrinkles. Along with anti-oxidants, tannic acid is found in green tea, which helps in removing body odour.
- green tea leaves
What to do?
- Boil the water well.
- Now add green tea leaves to it.
- Let the water boil well for some time. The colour of the water will also change in some time.
- Filter the water and store it in a spray bottle.
- You can use this water to get rid of body odour.
Tomato will work
With the help of tomatoes, you can get rid of the bad smell due to sweating. Tomato is used in skin care. Tomato is acidic, which kills the bacteria present in the skin. It also works to minimize the pores, which reduces the production of sweat.
- 2 cups tomato juice
- a bucket of lukewarm water
Method to prepare
- Extract the juice of fresh tomatoes.
- If you want, you can grind tomatoes in a mixie or you can also extract their juice with the help of hands.
- Now add tomato juice to lukewarm water and mix it.
- Use this water for a bath.
Keep these things in mind
- You should take a bath daily in the summer season. Body odour can be removed by taking a bath. You can use natural things like apple cider vinegar and baking soda for bathing. These things work to reduce the smell.
- You should use deodorant or perfume to get rid of the bad smell caused by sweating. Perfumes work to make your body smell, which does not stink.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes in the summer season. Due to this, sweating occurs easily. Along with this, choose cotton fabric only in summer. Cotton absorbs sweat easily. Air also circulates well in this fabric.
- Use anti-bacterial soap for bathing, because bacteria also cause body odour. You will easily find anti-bacterial soaps in the market.
- Change clothes daily in hot weather. If you wear the same clothes without washing them, then the problem of bad smell can increase. So always wear clean clothes.
Image Credit: Freepik