There are many such plants in our and your garden which are very beneficial for health. Plants such as aloe vera plant, basil plant, mint plant, lemon grass plant etc. are included. Ayurvedic experts also recommend consuming the leaves of almost all these plants many times.
There is such a medicinal plant about which it is said that the problem of diabetes can also be overcome by consuming its flower. Yes, we are not talking about any other flower but the plant of 'Sadabahar or Evergreen flower'.
In this article, we are going to tell you some easy gardening tips, by following which you can easily grow aSadabahar plant. Let's know.
Sadabahar plant material
- pot (earthen)
Choose the right seed or plant
We know right that it is very important to have the right seed to plant any fruit or flower plant. In such a situation, it is very important to choose the right seed or plant to plant anSadabahar plant.
You can approach the nursery to buy the seeds or saplings of the Sadabahar plant. Good quality seeds or plants are easily available in the nursery, in which more flowers also bloom.
Do these things before planting aSadabahar plant
- If you want aSadabahar plant to have more flowers, there are a few things you need to consider before planting seeds.
- First of all, break the soil you are going to put in the pot and keep it in the sun for a day.
- The next day add 1-2 cups of compost to the soil and mix it well.
- As a fertilizer, you should use only organic manure because, due to chemical-rich manure, the plant can die at any time.
- Now put the Sadabahar plant in the middle of the pot and hold it with one hand. Here, on the other hand, equalize the soil by pouring it from all sides of the plant.
- After levelling the soil, add 1-2 mugs of water.
- Note: For Sadabahar plants, 50% coco-peat and 50% vermicompost (earth manure or cow dung) can also be used.
Keep these things in mind after planting a Sadabahar plant
There are a few things you need to pay attention to after planting aSadabahar plant. Like-
- Keep it away from strong sunlight until the plant grows to 3-4 inches.
- Keep spraying the plant with a natural insecticide spray to keep the plant away from seasonal insects. For this, insecticide spray can be made using baking soda, lemon juice or vinegar.
- At this time the autumn season is going on, so you should keep sprinkling manure in the plant and water on the plant from time to time.
- After about 3-4 months the flowers start growing from the plant.
Note: Before using Sadabahar leaves for health, definitely consult an Ayurvedic expert.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.