The Aadhaar card is issued to the citizens of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India i.e. UIDAI. At present, this is a very important document and if it is not there, many of your works may get stuck. At the same time, if there is any mistake in your Aadhar card or you want to update your mobile number or anything else, then you can get it done. For example, after marriage, girls want to change their surname and address, etc. in their Aadhaar, but many people do not know the method to do this. But now you do not need to worry because here you can know the method by which you can easily update your surname etc. in your Aadhaar. So let's know about this...

Here is the method:-
Step 1

If you also want to change things like your surname and address on your Aadhar card after marriage, then this is possible.
Generally, girls change their surname after marriage, so you have to go to the nearest Aadhaar Seva Center with your husband.

Step 2
By going here you have to take the correction form and fill it.
In this, you have to fill in other things like your name, Aadhaar number, etc.
Then you have to attach a copy of your husband's Aadhar card, a copy of your marriage certificate, and a marriage card along with this filled form.

Step 3
Keep in mind that along with copies of all these documents, you must carry the original documents.
The officer present at the center can see the original copy of these documents.
Now give the form along with the documents to the concerned officer.

Step 4
Now your biometrics are taken and the photo is also clicked.
Then you have to pay its fixed fee, after which your information is updated within a few days.
If you want, you can get a PVC Aadhar card delivered to your home by spending just Rs 50.