There are many foods that after being soaked for an entire night, eating the next day is relatively more beneficial. Because their nutritional value increases after germination, they are also easily digested which is good for health. We are telling you about 8 such things that soaking overnight and eating will help to strengthen your immunity ..
1. Fenugreek - They contain plenty of fibers that help in keeping the intestines clean by eliminating constipation. Fenugreek is also beneficial for patients with diabetes. Their intake also reduces the pain during periods in women.
2. Poppy - These are good sources of folate, thiamine, and pantothenic acid. Vitamin B present in it increases metabolism which helps in controlling weight.
3. Flaxseed - Flaxseed or flax seeds are considered the only vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids. Consuming linseed keeps our heart healthy by reducing bad cholesterol.
4. Dry grapes - It contains a lot of magnesium, potassium, and iron. Regular intake of raisins prevents growth in cancer cells. This also keeps our skin healthy and shiny. Dry grapes are also beneficial for anemia and kidney stone patients.
5. Standing moong - They are rich in protein, fiber and vitamin B. Regular intake of these is very beneficial in relieving constipation. Due to the high amount of potassium and magnesium in it, doctors recommend high BP patients to eat it regularly.
6. Black gram- They contain a sufficient amount of fibers and protein which helps in relieving constipation.
7. Almonds - It contains magnesium which is beneficial for patients with high BP. Several studies have found that eating soaked almonds regularly reduces bad cholesterol levels.
8. Raisins - Raisins are rich in iron and antioxidants. Regularly eating soaked raisins makes the skin healthy and shiny. Iron deficiency in the body is also removed.