After the wedding date is fixed, the first task of the couple is to go on a honeymoon. Because only through this trip you can understand your partner better. Through this trip, they get a chance to spend time alone. In today's article, we will tell you about some places where the weather is pleasant in March. The weather here will add even more love to your trip.
If you want to plan a honeymoon trip in Maharashtra, then you can plan to visit Velas, a small village situated on the western coast of Maharashtra. This place is located about 220 km from Mumbai. There is such a quiet beach in Velas, which you will not find anywhere in the whole of Mumbai.
There can be no better place than this to spend time alone with your partner. You can plan a honeymoon trip here in March to feel the mild cool breeze and sun rays coming from the sky. This is one of the best places to visit in March in India. The most special thing about this place is that the Turtle Festival takes place here in March, which will add charm to your trip.
- Expenses- Your total expenditure to complete this trip will be Rs 15000 to 20000.
- Railway Station- Pune Junction is the nearest one to this place. From here you can take a cab to reach Vilas.
Known for peace and beauty, this place is the best option for your honeymoon trip. The lush green hills here will help in further enhancing your love with your partner. This place is one of the best romantic places where you can plan a honeymoon trip in March. If you like roaming in the mountains and want to see the beautiful view of nature, then you can go here. The temperature here in March remains between 25°C to 30°C.
- Cost- You can complete the honeymoon trip here for Rs 15000 to 20000.
A traditional GangaurMahotsav is held at this place in March, people come from far and wide to see it. If you are planning to travel somewhere in March, then you can go to Mount Abu. The month of March marks the beginning of the summer season in the mountains. Therefore you can feel both winter and summer here. You will neither feel cold nor hot here in this season.
- You will find many things to visit here, such as Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh Fort, Honeymoon Point, Nakki Lake, Sunset Point, Gaumukag Temple and Bailey Walk.
- Expenses- The travel expenses here come up to Rs 15000.
Image Credit- Freepik