Under the Agneepath scheme, this year 46,000 youth are to be inducted into the armed forces. The youth will be recruited for four years, they will be called 'Agniveer'. 30-40 thousand per month salary. 25 percent of the recruited youth will get the further opportunity in the army and the remaining 75 percent will retire.

Career Desk: Indian Air Force has released the notification for the recruitment of youth of the country under the Agnipath Scheme. Air Force has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates. The recruitment notification has been shared on the Twitter handle of the Air Force. The online application process will start on June 24. The last date for application is July 5. The exam will start on July 24, 2022. Candidates can see the information related to recruitment on the official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://indianairforce.nic.in. The examination for the recruitment of firefighters will be conducted online by the Air Force.

Online Application and Exam Fee

Air Force has sought online applications for the recruitment of firefighters. Candidates can fill out the online application form on the official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in. The application fee is Rs 250. Which the candidates will have to pay during the online registration. Fees can be paid through Debit Card Credit Card or Internet Banking. The examination fee can also be paid through challan.

Age Limit and Educational Qualification

Only youth of 17 years to 23 years can apply for Agniveer. Those born between 29 December 1999 to 29 June 2005 can apply for the recruitment. Candidate should have passed 10th or 12th examination from a recognized school education board or should have three years engineering diploma final year mark sheet and matriculation mark sheet or two-year vocational course mark sheet and non- English, physics, and mathematics subjects with Physics and Mathematics. Vocational course mark sheet.

How will the selection happen?

Agniveers who are recruited under the Agneepath scheme will have to take an online test. There will be further processes after the exam. The online exam will be conducted from July 24. There will also be negative markings in this exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. There will be no Selection Test for selection as Commissioned Officer, Pilot, or Navigator.

Important date related to exam

Online registration will start from 10 AM on 24th June 2022
The last date for online registration is 5th July 2022. Applications can be made till 5 pm on that day.
The online exam will start on July 24.