Photo Credit: SureJob
Necessary notice regarding the PCS recruitment examination has been issued by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. A total of 277 posts are going to be filled through this recruitment process. The application process for these posts is going to start on 22 September 2023, so eligible and interested candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process will be able to apply by visiting the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in. Let us know about this vacancy in detail through this article -
* Recruitment is to be done on these posts:
1. Cooperative Inspector: 122 posts
2. State Administrative Service Sub-District President: 27 posts
3. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 17 posts
4. Chief Municipal Officer: 17 posts
5. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 22 posts
6. Development Block Officer: 16 posts
7. Excise Sub Inspector: 3 posts
8. Naib Tehsildar: 3 posts
Photo Credit: Search Engine Journal
* Educational qualification required to apply:
To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, it is necessary for the candidate to be a graduate in any subject.
* Age limit prescribed for applying:
The minimum age of the candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process has been fixed at 21 years and the maximum age at 40 years. Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit.
*Last date to apply:
Candidates have been given time till 21 October 2023 to apply for these posts through this recruitment process.
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, candidates should first visit the official website of MPPSC, mppsc.mp.gov.in.
2. After this, the candidates click on the link related to recruitment on the home page.
3. Now candidates create a new account.
4. After this candidates select the MPPSC State Service Exam 2023.
5. Now candidates fill out the application form.
6. After this the candidates should upload the necessary documents.
7. Now candidates pay the application fee.
8. After this the candidate should submit the form.
9. After completion of the application process, take a printout.
Photo Credit: LogicRays Academy
*Application fee for applicants:
Candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 as an application fee. Whereas reserved category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 250.
* The selection process will be like this:
Candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process will be selected on the basis of prelims exam, main exam, and interview. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination.