There is very good news for the youths who are preparing for government jobs after passing 12th and graduation. Employees Provident Fund Organization has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Social Security Assistant and Stenographer. A total of 2859 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. The application process for these posts is on. In such a situation, to apply for these posts through this recruitment process, the eligible and interested candidates will have to apply by visiting the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in. Let us know in detail about this vacancy through this article –
Recruitment will be done on these posts:
1. Social Security Assistant - 2674 Posts
2. Stenographer - 185 Posts
* Educational Qualification required to apply:
Candidates applying for Social Security Assistant posts through this recruitment process must have a graduation degree from any recognized university. On the other hand, for Stenographer posts, the applicant should have a 12th pass.
* Age limit prescribed for applying:
The age of the candidate applying for both these posts through this recruitment process should be between 18 years to 27 years. On the other hand, the maximum age limit, of 3 years relaxation has been given to OBC candidates and 5 years to SC and ST candidates.
* Take special care of these dates:
1. Date of commencement of application process - 27 March 2023
2. Last date of application - 26 April 2023
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, first of all, visit the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in or .
2. After that click on the link for registration given on the home page.
3. Now you register and start the application.
4. After this you upload all the required documents.
5. Now you submit the application form.
* The selection process will be like this:
Through this recruitment process, the applicants will be selected in two phases. There will be a CBT exam in the first phase and a skill test in the second phase. Successful candidates in the CBT exam will be called for a skill test.