Photo Credit: Aaj Tak
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a recruitment notification. A total of 85 posts are going to be filled through this recruitment process. The application process for these posts is going on, hence eligible and interested candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process can apply by visiting the official website psc.uk.gov.in. Let us know about this vacancy in detail through this article -
* Recruitment is to be done on these posts:
1. Executive Officer – 63 posts
2. Tax and Revenue Inspector – 22 posts
* Educational qualification required to apply:
Candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process must be graduates from a recognized university.
Photo Credit: TV9 Bharatvarsh
* Age limit prescribed for applying:
To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, the age limit of the candidates should be between 21 years to 42 years.
*Last date to apply:
Candidates have been given time till 18 September 2023 to apply for these posts through this recruitment process.
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, candidates should first visit the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission psc.uk.gov.in.
2 . After this, candidates click on the link of the Recruitment tab on the homepage.
3. Now candidates go to Executive Officer and Tax & Revenue Inspector Exam-2023 Recruitment and click on the click here link given next to it.
4. After this the candidates click on the link related to recruitment.
5. Now candidates click on apply.
6. After this, candidates should enter the required details and fill out the application form.
7. Now candidates pay the application fee.
8. After completing the application process, take a printout.
Photo Credit: Holidify
*Application Fee for Applicants:
The application fee for the general category applying for these posts through this recruitment process is Rs 172.30, for SC and ST categories the application fee is Rs 82.30. Apart from this, disabled candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 22.30.