Photo credit: Search Engine Journal
If you want to get a job in Indian Oil Corporation, then apply immediately. The youth have a golden opportunity to work here. IOCL has announced vacancies for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV. Through this recruitment process, a total of 65 posts will be recruited, the application process for these posts is going on, in such a situation, eligible candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process can visit the official website of IOCL at iocl.com before the last date. can apply. Let us know in detail about this vacancy through this article –
Photo credit: Business Insider India
* Recruitment will be done on these posts:
1. For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) - 47 Posts
2. For JEA-IV (P&U) - 7 Posts
3. For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) at Haldia Facility - 7 Posts
4. JEA-IV (P&U-O&M) - 4 Posts
*Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for JEA Recruitment in IOCL is 30 May 2023.
Photo credit: Job4You India
* Here's how to apply:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, first of all, visit the official website of IOCL iocl.com.
2. Then click on the career section here.
3. Now you click on 'Click here for latest job opening'.
4. Then click on the Apply Online option under 'Requirement of Non-Executive Personnel 2023 in Gujarat Refinery and Haldia Refinery in IOCL'.
5. Now select the post for which you want to apply and proceed further.
6. After that fill out the application form and upload the documents.
7. Now submit the filled IOCL Recruitment Application.
8. After that pay the application fee.
9. After the completion of the application process, take out the print.
* The selection process will be like this:
Under the selection process of IOCL Recruitment 2023, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Skill Test. Out of this, the skill test will be of qualifying nature, the marks of which will not be added to making the merit list.