Bone Health: It is very important to make strong bones, but there are some such habits due to which we start weakening our bones, for this some special measures are necessary.
Weak Bones Reasons: If we want to keep our body strong, then it is necessary to make bones strong, but with increasing age, it starts getting weak because, after the age of 35 to 40, calcium starts decreasing in the body, which affects the bones and teeth. seems to come. To avoid this problem, apart from calcium, we also need vitamin D in our daily diet, only then body pain and bone breakdown can be avoided. Let us know what are the reasons why the bones start weakening.
Bones become weak due to these habits
1. In People who often eat more red meat, their body starts getting more protein than needed, due to which the problem of acidity arises and most of the calcium gets out of the body during excretion. Therefore, consume a protein-rich diet in limited quantities.
2. People who consume more carbonated beverages like cold drinks and soft drinks may have to face problems with weak bones. Such drinks contain more phosphate which is responsible for reducing calcium, in such a situation the bones gradually start weakening.
3. Some people consume acidic medicines too much, they should stop it. These drugs cause problems in the absorption of minerals like calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
4. If you want to keep bones strong, then reduce the intake of tea-coffee, because the caffeine present in it affects the bones and such people need more caffeine.
Ways to strengthen bones
1. Include dry fruits like cashews, almonds, raisins, and walnuts in your daily diet as they are rich in calcium and potassium.
2. If you like to eat sweet sugar, then from today start eating jaggery instead, so that your body gets both calcium and iron.
3. If you do not eat milk and milk products, then start consuming them from now on, apart from milk, you get the benefit of eating curd and cheese.
4. To make bones strong, green vegetables should be eaten. Especially include beans in the diet, which contain vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, and folic acid.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, take medical advice. Kalamtimes does not confirm this.)