Nowadays, due to bad habits, the teeth are not only getting weak but are also losing their luster. Due to weak teeth, many types of problems have to be faced, such as excessive yellowing of teeth, darkening of teeth or worms. Many people also start having pain in their teeth. Many people also start having pain in their teeth and teeth start breaking. However, to get rid of this problem, many types of medicine or toothpaste are used.
But many people use natural things. If you are also looking for a natural remedy to clean teeth, then you can use clove tooth powder. For this, you will need some things, with the help of which you can use a herbal powder. So let's know about something late.
- Baking soda - 1 tbsp
- bentonite clay powder - 1 tbsp
- Cloves - 10
- Salt - half teaspoon
- Mint powder - half tsp
How to make
- To make tooth powder at home, first, clean all the things by taking them out in a bowl.
- Then mix all the ingredients and put them in a mixer and grind them well.
- Now take it out in a glass bottle and store it.
How to use-
- To use this powder, first of all, clean your hands.
- Then take out the powder in one hand and clean your teeth with your other hand.
- If your gums bleed, you can use your finger.
- If your teeth are more yellow, you can use a brush.
Benefits of using powder
You can use this powder to clean teeth. Because clove has been used in it, which is not only beneficial for teeth but also beneficial for health.
- Clove is particularly known for its ability to treat toothache. It gives you relief from pain and discomfort in your gums and teeth.
- This powder can prove to be very beneficial for the teeth. Because all the things used in it are natural.
- Salt contains elements like isotine and sorbitol, which work to remove the yellowing of teeth.
- The antioxidants in bentonite clay powder work to improve the health of your teeth.
- If you want to get rid of the problem of bad breath, then you can use neem.
- Cloves also add a flavour to your tooth powder, so no additional flavouring agent is needed.
Note- If you have any kind of physical problem, then you must consult a doctor before using it.
Image Credit- (@Freepik and Shutterstock)
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.