Glass bangles are considered very sacred in Hinduism and if married women wear them, it becomes even more auspicious. The festival of Teej is approaching and on this festival, women decorate a lot. Green bangles are worn a lot, especially at this festival. But now the trend is changing and with the trend now other colours have taken the place of green even on Teej.
Therefore, now at this festival, you will see colourful bangles in the bangles market, which will make your ethnicity look even more amazing. Today we will help you and tell you what kind of design bangles you can wear on Teej.
Jhallar Bangle Designs
- You will find umpteen designs of bangles hanging in the market. If you wear this type of bangles with any simple salwar suit or saree, then you will get a very nice and perfect festive look.
- You will find a lot of variety in pendant bangles. You can choose between light and heavy designs as per your choice. Not only this, you can buy bangles matching your dress.
- In the market, you will easily find pendant bangles from Rs.250 to Rs.500.
Ghungroo Bangle Designs
- Now not only do anklets come with Ghungroo, but you will also find Ghungroo bangles in the market. You can carry this type of bangles with any ethnic outfit.
- Not only bangles, but you will also find heavy bracelets in such designs, which you can carry with simple bangles.
- You will easily find such bangles in the market for Rs 200 to Rs 400.
Pearl Work Bangle Designs
- Pearl work bangle design is not new but it is coming from earlier, but there is no dearth of variety and new designs come every day. You can wear them with any lehenga, salwar suit or saree.
- You will find both kadas and bangles in pearl work. Choose them based on your dress and wear them clubbed with other designer bangles like zari, sequins and oyster work.
- You will get these bangles in the market from 100 rupees a dozen to 200 rupees a dozen.
Oyster bangle design
- Oyster work is also very much in trend these days and you can carry this type of bangles on any occasion, it makes your ethnic look even more beautiful.
- Oyster work bangles can be clubbed with any designer heavy bracelets.
- In the market, you will find such bangles ranging from 50 rupees a dozen to 100 rupees a dozen.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.