On the festival of Diwali, women often look for something different in outfits. But they want the look ethnic only. In such a situation, apart from lehengas, saris, and salwar suits, a sharara kurta can also be worn during Diwali.
You will find so much variety in sharara kurtas in the market that you will get tired of choosing one for yourself.
If you are looking to buy the perfect sharara kurta for yourself this Diwali, then let us show you some new styles and patterns of sharara kurta.
Multi colorsharara kurta
- You will find many designs in this type of sharara kurta. You can also customize it yourself. For this, you have to find a good colour combination in all three dupattas, kurta and sharara.
- Wear multi-colour heavy earrings with a multi-colour sharara kurta, the look will look even better.
- You will get this type of sharara kurta in the market from Rs 1100 to Rs 1500.
Sleeveless sharara kurta
- If you feel comfortable wearing sleeveless kurtas and shararas, then nowadays sharara kurtas with straps are very much in trend in the market.
- You can keep your hair open with this type of sharara kurta and can also carry heavy jewellery.
- You will find such sharara kurtas in the market from Rs 1500 to Rs 2000.
Printed sharara kurta
- Printed sharara kurta is also very much seen in the market these days. In this, you will find fabrics like silk, cotton and georgette.
- If you are wearing this type of sharara kurta, then you have to keep in mind that for the festive look, you should wear jewellery a little heavy and keep the makeup loud.
- In the market, you will find printed sharara kurtas ranging from Rs 700 to Rs 1500.
Peplum style sharara kurta
- The craze of peplum tops is being seen a lot among women, but on the same lines, sharara is also coming into the market with peplum Kurti. This outfit gives you an Indo-Western look.
- It depends on your choice whether you want to carry a dupatta with it or not. It looks great even without the scarf.
- You will find such sharara kurtas in the market from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000.
Long kurti and sharara
- Sharara's look with a long Kurti is also becoming quite popular these days. You will find a lot of variety in this type of sharara kurta. You can choose the Kurti design as per your choice and there are many patterns of sharara in it.
- You can carry a heavy designer dupatta with a long Kurti and sharara.
- You will find such sharara kurtas in the market ranging from Rs 1200 to Rs 2500.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.