Spicy momo chutney is very tasty to eat. But if the sauce falls on the clothes, then their red marks can ruin your beautiful dress. In such a situation, if momo or any kind of red chutney falls on any of your clothes, then it should be cleaned as soon as possible.
In today's article, we will tell you 3 easy ways, with the help which you can remove the red thick stains of chutney. Let us know about these home remedies-
Clean the fresh stain like this-
The sooner the red and thick stains are cleaned, the less the risk of scarring. In this case, it is easier to clean the fresh stain.
- Cold water
- laundry detergent or dish soap
- White Vinegar - (on white cloth)
- Lemon juice - (on white cloth)
How to remove a stain
- To remove the stains of momo chutney, first, remove the sauce on the cloth with the help of a spoon.
- After that wash the stain with cold water.
- After this, dampen the cloth and apply dish soap or detergent to it.
- After this, clean the cloth lightly with your fingers.
- Wash thoroughly after soaking for about 5 minutes.
- If your cloth is white then you can also apply vinegar or lemon to it.
- If the stain still doesn't come off the fabric, repeat the process one more time.
How to remove dried chutney stain
Dried stains are more difficult to remove than fresh stains. But you can clean it in easy ways.
- how to remove chutney stains
How to remove sauce stain-
- To remove the stain, first, pour cold water on the stained cloth and clean the dried stain.
- After this soak the cloth with the help of detergent and let it set for 15 minutes.
- After this, rub the ice cubes on the stain for a minute or two.
- If your fabric is white, you can also use white vinegar spray to remove the stain.
- After this wash the clothes thoroughly in the washing machine. If your fabric doesn't stick even after drying, repeat this process.
Follow these precautions while removing stains-
- Do not rub the cloth excessively to remove the stain. This can also tear the cloth.
- Wash the fabric as soon as possible to remove the stain so that the stain is gone.
- Avoid putting soda or vinegar on coloured clothes.
So these were 2 ways with the help of which you can clean the stain of momo chutney on your clothes.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.