When we talk about fragrant flowers, after the rose flower, the thought of the mogra flower comes to mind. Mogra is a very fragrant flower. While it gives fragrance to the garden of the house and decorates the house, this flower is also very beneficial for the skin. Especially if you want young and glowing skin, then you can use the water of the Mogra flower.
We have asked beauty expert Poonam Chugh, how to use Mogra water on the skin and its benefits. She says, 'Mogra flower water can remove dryness of the skin and make the skin soft. Not only this, the mogra flower has anti-ageing properties, which boost collagen in the skin and maintain the elasticity of the skin.
You can prepare a toner or facial mist from mogra at home. Poonam ji also tells its method.
- 1 cup water
- 4-5 mogra flowers
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Method to prepare and apply-
- Fill a bowl with water overnight and put mogra flower in it and keep it.
- Strain this water in the morning and mix rose water and lemon juice in it.
- Then put this mixture in a spray bottle and spray it on the face twice a day.
- Also, you have to lightly massage the face with your hands and let this mixture get absorbed in the skin well.
Skin benefits from Mogra water
- This water is anti-ageing. Applying it to the face makes the skin tight. Along with this, the water of Mogra also reduces the ageing marks on the skin.
- If you have pimple marks on your face, then you can also lighten them by using this Mogra water.
- If your skin is getting very dull, then by using Mogra water, you can bring a glow to the skin.
- If your skin is very oily, then you can control the extra oil by using this special water.
- If the excess oil will not come out of your face, then you will also be less likely to get acne.
If your skin is sensitive, then consult an expert first and then use it. By the way, people of all skin types should do a skin patch test 24 hours in advance and if there is no irritation on your skin, then you can use this facial toner or mist.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.