The way it is necessary to take care of the face. In the same way, taking care of hands is also very important.
For this, you will also get many beauty products from the market, but before spending money on them, you must take the help of home remedies.
Beauty expert Renu says that now you can do a manicure at your home with curd and coffee.
Let us know the benefits of curd and coffee and how to use them.
Benefits Of Curd and Coffee
- Yoghurt acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- The substances present in curds like protein, zinc, and calcium prove to be very effective in nourishing the hands.
- Along with this, the curd is very beneficial in cleaning any kind of dirt present in the nails of the hand.
- Coffee powder helps in exfoliating the skin.
- Coffee is also used to eliminate dirt from the skin.
- In addition, the coffee powder also protects against skin damage caused by the sun.
How to Use Curd and Coffee for Hands
- To do a manicure at home, first of all, clean your hands properly.
- After this, put the coffee powder in a bowl of curd.
- Mix it well.
- In this, you add 5 to 6 drops of lemon juice and mix it.
- After about 20 to 25 minutes, clean your hands with the help of cotton.
- You can do this 2 to 3 times a week.
Try to follow these tips given by experts. With this, if you liked these things we told, then share this article.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.