Blackheads Problem: The problem of blackheads is very common. But it looks very useless to look at and also reduces the beauty of the face.
Women do not know what to do to reduce this problem. They get everything done from expensive products to treatments. But after a while, it starts happening again. In this case, only home remedies work because always grandmother's prescriptions are very popular to get rid of skin-related problems.
Do you have blackheads too? Because of which you are very upset? But today we have brought a solution to your problem.
You can use honey and milk to get rid of stubborn blackheads is it nose or chin. Both these things are natural.
So it will not cause any harm to your skin. Do you want to know how to use these two things to remove blackheads? So do read this article till the end.
Why do blackheads happen? (Causes of Blackheads)
When oil starts accumulating more in the pores present on the skin, then dirt gets deposited on it, due to which dark spots start appearing. These are called blackheads.
Turmeric and Honey will work (Paste for removing blackheads)
Honey has anti-bacterial properties whereas lactic acid is found in milk. Therefore, the combination of these two things helps in removing blackheads.
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp milk
How to make-
- Put 2 teaspoons of honey and 2 teaspoons of milk in any vessel.
- Now put it on the gas and heat it for about 10 seconds.
- Now keep this paste to cool down.
- Take your honey and milk paste is ready.
How to apply
- Apply this paste to the blackhead area.
- Then put a clean cotton strip on that place.
- Leave this strip on for about 15 minutes.
- Then take out the strip.
- Now wash the face with water.
- After that apply moisturizer to the skin.
How to avoid getting blackheads
- To avoid blackheads, you must clean your face daily in the morning and at night before sleeping.
- Blackheads are caused by oil, so use oil-free products on the skin. Such as oil-free or non-comedogenic makeup, lotions and sunscreens.
- Scrubs and masks also reduce this problem. So make sure to exfoliate the skin.
Keep these things in mind (Tips to take care)
- Often most women remove blackheads on their own. Don't do this at all. There is a fear of getting stained by this.
- Blackheads can spread to other places. So take care of cleanliness while removing them.
- You will find blackheads removing products in the market. These are quite good.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.