The first step in skin care is to clean it. There are different types of face washes and cleansers available in the market for cleaning the skin. Usually, these fancy items attract women towards them and women buy them without thinking. Sure, these market products clean your skin, but there is also the truth that they are very expensive in your pocket. Not only this, but sometimes the chemicals present in them cause less benefit and more harm to the skin.
In such a situation, the best way is to prepare a cleanser for you at home. However, during this time you have to keep in mind that you keep your skin type in mind. So that understanding the needs of your skin, you can take better care of it. So today in this article we are telling you about easy ways to make some homemade cleansers for dry skin-
Olive oil facial cleanser
This face cleanser provides extra moisture to dry skin, which brings a glow to the skin.
- 2 tsp liquid face soap or baby wash
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp glycerin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
How to use a cleanser
- First of all, take liquid face soap or baby wash, water, glycerin and olive oil in a bowl.
- Now mix it. If you want, you can also use a blender to make a creamy paste of it.
- Now fill this mixture in a pump bottle and use it as and when required.
- Cleanse by massaging in circular motions for about a minute.
- Finally, remove it with a warm washcloth.
- After that clean the face with the help of water.
Make a cleanser with curd
Yoghurt hydrates the skin and hence you can use it as a cleanser to retain the moisture of dry skin. Especially, using this cleanser before sleeping at night provides maximum benefits.
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 teaspoon honey
How to use a cleanser
- Firstly, in a bowl add honey and curd and mix it well.
- Now, apply this mixture to your face and massage in circular motions with very light hands.
- Now leave it like this for a while
- Finally, wash the face with the help of water.
Vitamin A and Vitamin E Skin Cleanser
It is a cleanser that cleanses the skin as well as nourishes it, and the use of this cleanser makes dry skin more smooth and glowing.
- Half cup of hot water
- One tablespoon honey
- A vitamin A capsule
- A vitamin E capsule
Method to prepare and apply-
- First of all, take half a cup of warm water and add a tablespoon of honey to it.
- Now open one capsule of Vitamin A and one capsule of Vitamin E and put them in this solution.
- Now mix it well.
- Apply it immediately all over the face, neck and forehead.
- Wash off with normal water after two minutes.
Image Credit- freepik
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.