At present, it is seen that most people have to face problems related to the liver. Since the arrival of the western lifestyle in our country of India, there has been a lot of impact on the lifestyle of the people. It is seen that in today's time, most people have started consuming alcohol, due to which the risk of liver damage is increasing even more. Let us tell you that World Liver Day is celebrated every year on the 19th of April. Let us tell you through this article what are the signs seen in the body when the liver is damaged and these signs should never be ignored, let us know about it in detail -
* Symptoms are seen in the body due to liver damage:
1. Feeling very tired in the body
2. Loss of appetite
3. Change in the color of urine
4. Frequent vomiting
5. Itchy skin
6. Pain and swelling in the lower abdomen
* Keep these special things in mind to protect the liver from damage:
1. Consume alcohol in minimum quantity.
2. Take medicines only after consulting the doctor.
3. Always keep yourself fit and healthy.
4. Avoid the problem of fatty liver and avoid liver infection.
5. Must get Hepatitis-A and Hepatitis-B vaccines.