Headache Natural Solutions: Most doctors recommend not taking painkillers when you have a headache, but if the pain is still unbearable, then you can resort to some home remedies.
Natural Home Remedies For Headache: It is not surprising if there is tension and stress in today's hectic life. Because of this many people have to face headaches. However, humans also have this problem due to lack of sleep, weak eyesight, high blood pressure, anemia, and nose sinus. Headache makes it difficult to lead a normal life. Some people resort to painkiller medicines to get rid of it, but due to this, many side effects can also occur. When this kind of problem comes, you can do the following home remedies.
Use these home remedies for headache
1. If you do not get enough sleep in a day, then it is inevitable to complain of headache. Most health experts recommend getting at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
2. If there is more headache during the night, then before going to bed, wash the face and soles of the feet, which will give a restful sleep at night and there will be no headache.
3. Keep away from mobiles, laptops, and all electronic gadgets for about an hour before sleeping at night. By doing this many waves will not create problems in your mind.
4. Make a paste by grinding 3-4 peels of lemon in a mixer grinder and apply it to the forehead. Its aroma will give you relief and you will get relief from headaches soon.
5. Sometimes there is a severe headache due to a lack of water in the body. To avoid such a situation, always keep the body hydrated. You must drink fresh fruit juice along with water.
6. Green leafy vegetables like spinach are rich in iron, vitamin B, and folic acid, which help a lot in relieving headaches.
7. Talking about fruits, when there is severe pain in the head, the consumption of papaya, banana, pungent fruit, and banana can give you freedom from this problem.
8. Often there is a headache due to mild cold and migraine. For this, make powder by grinding celery and tie it in a cotton cloth and keep smelling it for a while.
9. Grind about 10 grains of black pepper and prepare a paste by mixing the same amount of rice with water. Now apply it to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes.
10. The most important thing is that do not let any kind of tension come into your mind. Before sleeping at night, forget all the stress and take a good sleep.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, take medical advice. Kalamtimes does not confirm this.)