Who does not want beautiful-looking black and shiny hair for this we follow different hair care routines daily. Also, many times we also take the help of a salon for hair care. At the same time, in winter, the hair often looks dry and lifeless.
To protect hair from dryness and make it shiny, you should use natural things except for these chemical-filled products. So today we are going to tell you the things present in the house, which you apply in your hair with aloe vera, it will help in making your hair shiny.
- Aloe vera
- 2 to 4 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1 capsule Vitamin-E
Benefits of Aloe vera
- The antioxidants present in aloe vera help in nourishing the hair.
- It helps in reducing the dryness of the scalp.
- Aloe vera is very beneficial for deep cleaning the hair and scalp.
Benefits of coconut oil
- Coconut oil has antioxidant properties which prove to be extremely beneficial in moisturizing the hair.
- The anti-fungal element present in it protects the hair from the problem of dandruff.
- Also, coconut oil is used to make the hair shiny.
Benefits of Vitamin-E
- The elements present in Vitamin E prove to be extremely helpful in boosting hair growth.
- Also, it proves to be very helpful in nourishing the scalp and hair length.
How to use it?
- To make hair smooth and shiny, take out aloe vera in a bowl.
- After this, you mix about 2 to 4 teaspoons of coconut oil in it.
- After doing this, you put 1 capsule of Vitamin E in it. Mix these three ingredients well.
- After this, apply this mixture thoroughly from the scalp to the length of your hair.
- You can use a brush to apply it.
- Leave this mask on your scalp and hair length for about 20 minutes.
- After this, wash your hair with the help of clean water.
Your skin and body are as different as you are. We endeavour to bring you correct, safe and expert-verified information through our articles and social media handles, but still, you must consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.