If the hair is long, but not thick, then it does not look very good. Do not know what women do for thick hair, but still, there is no significant difference. Along with this, hair care products available on the market also cause a lot of damage to the hair. In such a situation, women often adopt home remedies. You must have heard the benefits of applying oil to hair. Our grandmothers also used to say that if you want thick and long hair, then oil should be used.
Oiling must be done to keep the hair healthy. If you want thick hair then you can use homemade oil. Today we talked to beauty expert MS Renu. She has taught us how to make oil for grey hair easily at home. Along with this, he has also told its benefits.
Make oil from fennel
Kalonji has anti-oxidant and antibacterial properties. It helps in hair growth. On the other hand, high protein is found in fenugreek seeds, which removes the problem of hair fall, and thin hair. You can mix these to make oil, which will help in thickening your hair.
- Fenugreek seeds
- mustard oil
How to make-
- To make oil for thick hair, soak 2 teaspoons of Kalonji and 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in mustard oil and keep it for 2 days.
- After that cook it on low flame.
- Take your homemade oil ready.
How to apply-
- First, divide the hair into some sections.
- Now start applying oil to the hair one by one.
- Apply oil well on the roots.
- Then massage the hair with light hands.
- You can use this oil thrice a week.
You will start seeing its effect in a few months.
Benefits of tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is very beneficial for hair. Coconut oil locks the moisture in the hair.
- 5-6 drops of tea tree oil
- coconut oil
- Argan oil
How to make
- Put 5-6 drops of tea tree oil, coconut oil and a few drops of argan oil in a vessel.
- Now mix all the things well.
- Take your oil for thick hair.
How to apply-
- First, detangle the tangled hair.
- Now apply oil well to the hair.
- Apply oil overnight and sleep.
- Wash hair with mild non-sulfate shampoo in the morning.
- Use this oil 2 days a week.
- By using this you will find that your hair is now getting thicker.
Image Credit: freepik
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.