Oil massage has been considered important for hair and health. It is believed that massage affects the growth of hair.
1. Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil: This magical oil strengthens your hair, adds elasticity, and increases the amount of melanin in your follicles. Vitamin B content helps in improving the health and shine of your hair and also gives it a nice fragrance.
2. Amla oil: This oil can be used by both men and women suffering from damaged hair, premature graying, and hair fall. It helps to stimulate hair growth, cools the scalp, and makes your hair shiny and black.
3. Hibiscus Oil: Hibiscus is loaded with Vitamin A, C, and other nitrifying minerals that promote hair growth, improve the volume, and make your hair silky and shiny.
4. Onion Oil: The high sulfur content in onions helps in treating many hair problems including baldness. It is also an effective anti-bacterial and helps in dealing with scalp infections. In addition, the vitamin and mineral content strengthens the hair roots, giving you thick and strong hair.
5. Aloe Vera Hair Oil: Aloe vera has many benefits including treating hair fall, dandruff, and dry scalp. It strengthens as well as nourishes your hair and maintains the pH balance of your scalp and hair.