The texture of the skin also changes with the weather. The winter season is going on and in this season the skin often loses moisture and the skin starts becoming dry. If dry skin is not taken care of properly then the skin starts becoming flaky.
To moisturize flaky skin, you can use cow ghee present in the house. So let us know how to use ghee on the face to moisturize flaky skin and know the benefits it provides to the skin-
What things to use on flaky skin?
- Cow ghee
- Aloe vera gel
What are the benefits of applying ghee on the face?
- Massaging ghee on the face increases blood circulation, due to which the skin look younger for a long time.
- Helps in maintaining the natural glow on the face.
- Apart from this, it works to moisturize the skin by giving it proper nutrition.
What happens by applying aloe vera gel on the face?
- Aloe vera gel contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin B, which nourish the skin in abundance.
- The antioxidant properties present in it help in hydrating the skin.
- It has anti-bacterial properties which protect the skin from all types of skin infections.
How to apply ghee on flaky skin?
- To apply ghee on the face at night, first warm 2 teaspoons of ghee.
- After this, leave it to cool down a bit.
- After it cools down, mix aloe vera gel in it.
- After mixing these two well in ghee, apply at least 2 to 3 drops on the face.
- If you want, you can massage your face with light hand pressure.
- By massaging the ghee will penetrate deep into the skin.
- Use this remedy at night.
- By continuously applying ghee and aloe vera gel on the face, you will start seeing changes in the skin within a few days.
Note: Before trying any remedy, you must take expert advice. Also, do a patch test once.