Green vegetables are considered very beneficial for health. There are thousands of green vegetables in the market that we and you consume every day. One of these vegetables is beans. Bean vegetable is also considered beneficial for health. Many people like to eat beans by making Bhujia, while many people like to make it in mustard masala.
But if you do not want to buy chemical-rich beans from the market, then you must read this article, because in this article we are going to tell you the gardening tips following which you can easily grow a bean plant.
Ingredients for Planting Bean
- pot (optional)
Choose the right seed
The most important thing for planting any fruit and vegetable is the correct seeding. If the seed is not right then the plant will never grow properly. That is why it is very important to make the right choice of bean seeds. You can visit seed stores to buy bean seeds. Good quality seeds are easily available in seed stores. Here you can buy seeds in the form of seeds or even as small plants.
Do this work before planting seeds
- There are a few things you need to consider before planting bean seeds. If you have bought the seed in the form of seed, then keep it in water for a day.
- After this, break the soil in which the seed is to be planted and leave it in the sun for a day. The next day, add organic manure to the soil and mix it well.
- After mixing the compost in the soil, equalize it. Now take out the seed in the water by pressing it in the soil about 1-2 inches deep and take equal quantities and pour one to two mugs of water.
If the seed is in the form of a plant
- If you have purchased bean seeds in the form of a plant, then you can plant them in a pot. For this, first, mix the compost well in the soil.
- Now place the plant in the middle of the pot with one hand and with one hand pour the soil containing compost from all sides.
- After pouring the soil, also add one to two mugs of water.
Take care after planting seeds
After about 10-12 days, the bean seed starts to germinate. When the seeds begin to germinate, you can fertilize and water them regularly. In the form of fertilizer, you should not use chemicals but only organic manure. When the plant becomes a little bigger, spray insecticide spray from time to time, because seasonal insects can harm the plant at any time. The beans start to sprout in about seven to eight months.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.