The Tulsi plant is considered very important in Hinduism. It is believed that Tulsi is the form of Goddess Lakshmi. Therefore, people regularly worship the Tulsi plant for the happiness, peace and economic benefits of the house. Usually, everyone has a Tulsi plant in their house. But sometimes the Tulsi plant dries up or if a new Tulsi plant is to be planted, then the question arises in everyone's mind what can be the best day to plant the Tulsi plant?
We talked to Jyotishacharya and Pandit Vinod Soniji about this. He says, 'Every day is made by God, so every day is auspicious for everything. But some special days have been mentioned in the scriptures, when planting a Tulsi plant can yield auspicious results.
When to plant Tulsi plant?
In religious scriptures, the best day to plant Tulsi plant has been described as 'Karthik month'. This month usually falls between October to November every year. If you have to plant a new Tulsi plant in your house, then there can be no other auspicious day than this.
Panditji explains, 'Thursday is also considered the best day for planting Tulsi plant in Kartik month. Thursday is dedicated to Lord Shri Hari Vishnu. Tulsi is very dear to Lord Krishna and he is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. In such a situation, if you plant a Tulsi plant in the house on Thursday, then you will also get the blessings of Lord Vishnu. ,
Apart from Kartik month, you can also plant Tulsi plant in your house on Navratri falling in Chaitra month. You should bring the Tulsi plant home on Thursday and Friday and plant it. Let us tell you that Friday is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi and Tulsi is considered to be the form of Goddess Lakshmi. Apart from this, from the scientific point of view, the Tulsi plant can be planted from April to June, during which it also has good growth.
Apart from this, you can also plant a Tulsi plant in your house on Saturday. According to astrology, on Saturday, if you bring a Tulsi plant home or plant it in the courtyard of your house, then the financial crisis that has been going on for a long time goes away.
When not to plant Tulsi plant?
Do not plant Tulsi plant on Monday, Wednesday, Sunday, Ekadashi Tithi and the day of solar and lunar eclipse at all. You should not even touch the Tulsi plant on this day, even you should not offer water to the Tulsi plant on Sunday. You can offer water to the Tulsi plant every other day. Although Tulsi leaves should not be plucked after sunset, on these special days also avoid plucking Tulsi leaves. Along with all this, you also have to pay attention to the fact that if you are planting a Tulsi plant in the house, then always plant it in AbhijeetMuhurta. Let us tell you that AbhijeetMuhurta remains from 11:21 am to 12:04 pm.
Important Vastu Tips related to Tulsi plant-
- You can plant Tulsi in the Northeast, North or East direction in your house. By the way, the north direction is considered the most auspicious.
- According to Vastu, wherever you have planted a Tulsi plant at home, cover the wall and the ground with cow dung. By doing this, positive energy enters the house.
- Panditji explains, 'If you plant Tulsi plant in the east direction, then energy comes in the house like the sun while planting a Tulsi plant in the north direction brings positive energy into the house.
- To maintain love in relationships and happiness and peace in the house, water should be offered regularly to the Tulsi plant and a ghee lamp should be lit.
- Do not keep a dry Tulsi plant in the house, it can cause problems in your life.
- Keep cleanliness around the Tulsi plant and do not take off your shoes and slippers by mistake.
- Never keep the Tulsi plant in the South or South-West direction.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavour to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.